Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

George Forman Grill

                                                                   Want your own?

   So for Christmas I recived a mini purpley/pink George Forman Grill. It is just so cute, and I could not wait to try it out. The first thing I decided to grill was some beautiful purple eggplant. I seasoned it up and popped it right on. And what do you know? it came out perfect. It was so delicious...and healthy too.
   I have been strongly debating on weather or not to go vegan and this grill can help me start that new lifestyle. I soon was grilling zucchini and potatos. Each vegetable came out perfect and delicious :) It is so easy to use, you just plug it in and bam with the cover closed it heats up in seconds. Then you just pop on what ever food you r craving and you have a healthy little meal.
   My grill is very small and I can only cook one slice of eggplant at a time, but it is perfect for me, since I am the only one eating. If you wanted a grill that would be more fmily freindly there are so many more models you could choose form the fit you needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment