Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

First day on the blog

Love the GF lifestyle

I have never made a blog before so this should be an adventure...
   I wanted to make this blog for people who live just like me, GLUTEN FREE.
I have been gluten-free for over a year now, which does not sound like a long time but I have done my share of reseach. I love learning new recipies, trying new products, and learning about advancements in the medical field. I am passionate about cooking and keeping my body as strong and well as it can be.
  Some of us who are gluten-free do it because we have to, because of celiac disease or a gluten/wheat intolerance or allergy. Some of us do it when someone in our family gets diagnosed with the disease. And others just want a change in their life and how they feel. No matter why you are gluten-free sometimes it may come as easy as GF pie, but sometimes it can be rather difficult. This blog will have information on products and easy recipies that will help you keep your life a little less stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment